FSI’s HomeStudy Program + FSI’s eStudy Program
Save $100 when you combine the Home Study and eStudy Programs giving you both hard materials and 90 days of unlimited access to Family Solutions’ eStudy Program.
The Home Study Program includes:
- The FSI Study Guide
- MFT Model Worksheets, Comparison Chart, Concept Glossary
- MFT Model Audio Review
- 100 Question Practice exam (90 day subscription)
The eStudy Program consists of:
- Family Solution’s eStudy Workbook breaks the Study Guide chapters into more manageable bites, linking practice exam questions with a MFT Model or Knowledge Domain in an interactive learning rather than a testing mode giving immediate feedback with detailed discussion, MFT Audio Review, Comparison Chart and many links and videos to help you fine tune a specific area of your preparation.
- Family Solutions’ New 6th Edition Digital Study Guide presented in an interactive, hypertexted format which offers you the ability to search the Study Guide for particular key words or concepts which includes new DSM-5 and Crisis Management chapters.
- Family Solutions’ Virtual Workshop PowerPoint Presentation which is the backbone of the Virtual Workshop, focusing on exam format, frameworks to help you hold all the MFT models in your head, detailed exploration of the MFT Models across dimensions such as: Theory of Change and Dysfunction, Therapist Stance, Stages of Treatment, …… and much more.
- Family Solutions Forums -are available to ask questions about the exam, get support and to share test taking tips.
- Join our nightly eStudy Group and share content information and study with other candidates from across the country. This is a great study vehicle for those who live in remote areas and can’t find study partners!
- Unlimited access to FSI’s 100/200 Question Practice Exams actual exam-style questions an unlimited number of times while getting personalized feedback around your strengths and weaknesses. Each time you take the exam, a cumulative Personal Profile is displayed in both a report and graphic formats to highlight your strengths and weaknesses, pointing you where you need to next study and how you compare to others studying for the exam. Detailed discussions on right and wrong answers, an MFT Glossary is also available. Subscription offer unlimited access for 90 days.
No refunds are available for any eStudy or Practice Exam subscriptions, though they may be parked if not accessed to use at a later time when you are closer to your exam date!