This bundle of the full Home Study Program can only be purchased by Mercy College Master’s students enrolled in PSYN642b: Marriage and Family Therapy Practicum III. This Mercy College bundle includes the Study Guide, MFT Model Worksheets, Comparison Chart, Glossary, Audio Review and a 90 day subscription to the 100 Question Practice Exam.Practice Exam access may be parked until you are in your actually testing window.
This discounted bundled package is available to Capella University learners and alumnae within 2 years of graduation (Capella status will be verified!) The Capella Bundle is designed to bring current Capella Learners and alumnae up to the full array of AMFTRB Study Materials. The Bundle includes a copy of the current 600 page Study Guide, MFT Model Worksheets, MFT Comparison Chart, MFT Glossary and MFT Audio Review CDs.
Out of stock
For William James College COU FX510: M1 & M3 students only! Upgrade to Family Solutions’ full HomeStudy Program plus online access to FSI’s eStudy Program (during Semester) in addition to accessing your course online, the hard Home Study Program materials will be shipped to you upon purchase prior to class starting (additional s/h charge).
- This upgrade includes the following:Family Solutions Study Guide (required for class)
- Semester Access to syllabus and course Quizzes (required for class)
- MFT Model Worksheets, Comparison Chart, Glossary
- MFT Model Audio Review CDs
Lewis and Clark College: Professional Issues in Marriage, Couple & Family Therapy MCFT 591 (Home Study and eStudy Program Bundle)
This bundle of study materials is available for MCFT 591 Professional Issues in Marriage and Family Therapy and other students in the Lewis and Clark College Marriage and Family Therapy Program at a savings of $125 off individual item pricing.
This Home and eStudy Program provides you with the Study Guide, MFT Audio Review in CD, 90 Day eStudy subscription to a 100 question practice exam, MFT Model Worksheets, MFT Models Comparison Chart and MFT Concept Glossary. We recommend you order these materials 2-3 months prior to your testing date. The Audio Review CDs are great for studying while driving and the Comparison Chart helps you sort out the differences between the primary 18 models of MFT.
The eStudy Program give you 90 days of unlimited access and consists of:
– Family Solution’s eStudy Workbook breaks each of the key MFT models into
eStudy Chapters that offer quizzes, video clips, and other links key to your
preparation. Also included are audio reviews of each MFT model.
– Family Solutions’ New 6th Edition Digital Study Guide presented as a PDF file which offers you the ability to search the Study Guide for particular key words or concepts which includes new DSM-5 and Crisis Management chapters. – Family Solutions’ Virtual Workhsop and AAMFT Institute PowerPoint Presentation which allows you to focus your course of study on a single Practice and Learning Domain at a time. Questions and exercises are provided to test your comprehension of the material presented. – Family Solutions Forums -are available to ask questions about the exam, get support and to share test taking tips. – Simulated Practice Exams in both 100 and 200 questions formats. Practice actual exam-style questions an unlimited number of times while getting personalized feedback around your strengths and weaknesses. Each time you take the exam, a Personal Profile is displayed in both a report and graphic formats to show you where you need to next study and how you compare to others studying for the exam. Detailed discussions on right and wrong answers, an MFT Glossary is also available. Subscription offer unlimited access for 90 days.